Check-in time is after 4:00 PM and Check-out time is before 11:00 AM. Early check-in or late check-out is NOT available at this time.
NO PETS ALLOWED. With exception of service animals with discretion by the property owner.
MINIMUM AGE TO RENT IS 25.
Reservations and Advance Deposits:
All condo and home reservations require a 50% payment to hold chosen dates. Homes and Condos require 100% payment 30 days prior to arrival and must have credit card number and security deposit waiver on file before keys can be obtained. Advance payments or lodging payments will not be placed in escrow and disbursements thereof will be at the sole discretion of Lake Ozark Vacations.
Payments can be made by: Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Mail check/money order payments directly to: Lake Ozark Vacations/PMG, P.O. Box 2409, Lake Ozark, MO 65049
For all condos, if the Damage Protection Plan is not purchased, a $500 SD (via CC# or Cash, no checks) is required 30 days prior to arrival. All Homes require a $600 to $1050 (depending on the home) Security Deposit which is due 30 days prior to arrival. SD Refunds will be made within 30 days after day of departure and any deductions charged will be at the sole discretion of PMG, Inc.
- Condo Reservations: A 30-day cancellation notice is required. Notices received 30-days or more prior to the arrival date will receive a refund of the reservation payment, less a $75 service charge plus the 3% credit card fee.
Refunds will not be issued for cancellation notices received less than 30-days prior to the arrival date. However, for a $35 fee the reservation payment can be held and applied towards a future stay booked within one year of the original check-in date.
- Homes Reservations: Require a 60-day cancellation with the same stipulations above.
- Holiday Reservations: Non-refundable.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.
- By state law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each home. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
- Due to security reasons, software and or files may not be downloaded by guests on any in-home computer.